Three weeks ago we made profiteroles. They are really good and light. And they are really easy and fast to make. This was my second time I made profiteroles with my friends and I think we did really well! Hopefully you enjoy this recipe!
for the pastry;
• 50 grams of margarine or butter
• 1 deciliter of water
• 3/4 deciliter of wheat flour
• 1 egg
• + jam, whipped cream (sugar and vanilla sugar), powdered sugar.. etc. (for a sweet filling)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C/392 F.
2. Boil the butter and water in a pot.
4. Now move the pot off the hotplate and let the mixture cool down for a while.
6. Squeeze the dough to a baking tray by using a piping tube.
7. Put them to the oven for 20-30 minutes, and DO NOT open the hatch during the first 10-15 minutes.
8. Let them cool down.
9. Fill them with whipped cream and jam. You can put some powdered sugar on top of the profiteroles.
P.S. Our Watch Me Cook teachers and some of the students were in Sweden for a week and some students have written posts about their trip. If you’re interested to read the posts of the trip click *here* and *here*.